Exclusive Timed Research during the Pokémon GO World Championships Twitch broadcast!
We’re excited to share how we’re celebrating the Pokémon GO World Championships—coming soon!
A Timed Research code via the Pokémon GO Twitch stream
In addition to all the festivities planned in Pokémon GO and live at the ExCel London center, exclusive time-limited codes will be shared periodically in the Pokémon GO Twitch chat while the Pokémon GO World Championships stream is live! Start watching at any of the following times and keep an eye out for a code!
The Pokémon GO Twitch stream start times are below:
- Thursday, August 18, 2022, at 7:30 a.m. UTC
- Friday, August 19, 2022, at 7:45 a.m. UTC
- Saturday, August 20, 2022, at 7:45 a.m. UTC
Team Building Timed Research
Trainers who redeem the code from the Twitch stream will obtain an exclusive Timed Research* that will provide Trainers with an introduction to battling plus a choice of Pokémon encounters for them to craft a competitive Great League team!
Trainers will have a choice between the following encounter rewards:
How to obtain and redeem a code
- Look out for a code that’s shared via the Pokémon GO Twitch chat throughout the Pokémon GO World Championships streams.*
- Redeem the code quickly before it expires—refer to the help center article to learn more about how to redeem codes.
There’s more to celebrate!
There’s more planned to celebrate the Pokémon GO World Championships!
- A global celebration event in Pokémon GO
- The 2022 Worlds Tee will be available globally via a code shared during the Pokémon GO World Championships stream. You can also get the code when it’s distributed via official Pokémon GO social media channels shortly after the stream. The code will be valid through August 22, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. UTC.
Please be aware of your surroundings and follow guidelines from local health authorities when playing Pokémon GO. Upcoming events are subject to change. Be sure to follow us on social media, opt in to receiving push notifications, and subscribe to our emails to stay updated.
—The Pokémon GO team