10 A.M. – 7 P.M.
Thursday, July 20 – Friday, July 21
12 P.M. – 7 P.M.
Saturday, July 22
8 A.M. – 6 P.M.
Please follow the steps below to ensure your wristband is registered before the festival:
STEP 1: Visit pokemongolive.com/wristband to register your wristband(s).
STEP 2: Be sure to register each wristband.
STEP 3: Include your name and phone number in the emergency contact fields for your child.
- Backpacks (Standard school-sized backpacks only. No frames or camping gear.)
- Blankets, Sheets, Towels
- Cameras (basic point and shoot consumer-grade cameras) without detachable lenses and other accessories (monopods, selfie sticks, tripods, GoPro mounts, and other attachments are not allowed)
- GoPro cameras without accessories
- Sealed sunscreen lotion (no aerosol containers)
- Empty hydration packs and water bottles (plastic or aluminum) Max size 36oz. for Yeti type hydration rambler www.yeti.com/rambler
- Water – you may bring two factory sealed bottles of water (up to 1 liter each) and refill them throughout the day at our free water filling stations
- No E-Cigs or Vaping devices
- Aerosol containers (including sunscreen and personal beauty products)
- Any and all professional audio recording equipment
- Any and all professional video equipment
- Professional cameras (any camera with the option to detach a lens)
- Any and all camera accessories, such as selfie sticks, tripods, monopods, go pro mounts and attachments, detachable lenses, or other commercial equipment
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Totems, Flags, Banners
- Coolers of any kind (exceptions may be made for medical use)
- Framed backpacks
- Glass Containers
- Firearms, explosives, and weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc)
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Outside food or beverage (including alcohol) of any kind, except 2 factory sealed bottles of water (up to 1 liter each)
- Professional-grade radios or walkie-talkies
- Pets (except for service animals)
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts (including red wagons) or any personal motorized vehicles
- Tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, etc.
- Large wallet and waist chains that exceed 12 inches in length and width of 1 inch.
- Bicycle chains and other such chains will not be allowed.
- Bicycles inside the festival grounds (free parking is available near festival entrance)
- No Chairs of any kind
- No Inflatable furniture. Rafts, chairs, etc.